I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

3/17/2011

Fresh picked for spring

Angel Lily proves they've got your little one's head covered with the launch of their Baby Beans.



Just in time for spring, Angel Lily offers your little ones (and not so little ones) sweetly crocheted hats in a variety of styles, colours, and sizes.




Love the jersey knit hats, too! There are 2 models for boys and this one for girls. Too cute for words! (A little like the chubby model sporting her fashion find.)



They start as low as $20, so why not pop in to angellily.ca and have a look around!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a-liking that chubby model :) The hats are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails