I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

8/09/2011

Paper Coterie luv, and why I do the digital option - Montreal's South Shore Photographer

Introducing my new  love. I mean it. LOVE!

Paper Coterie is all cute all the time. Check it out!

These guys specialize in customizeable paper products, photobooks, calendars and more. And they do it like no other. Fresh, stylish, and enchanting. Downside? Shipping to Canada is a real *gulp*. (Rumor has it they'll be fixing that before the year's end...fingers crossed!)

Right now they're offering 40% off their brand new addition: the MemoryBox. Cuteness. (They're offering free shipping, too, but not to Canada. Wanh!)


We're all about keepsake boxes at my house. It's an organizational dream. "You can only keep what fits in the box" is a famous saying. OK, so the only one listening to me is my 6 year-old. But I fully expect it to catch on.

Thanks to the customizeable Memory Boxes by Paper Coterie, lookie what I whipped up for my little munchkin! All I have to do is enter "memorybox" at checkout for my 40% off. Sweet!


And that's just one of the million reasons why I insist on offering the digital versions of my pics. If you want to use images from your last photo session with me, you can! I've even included a print release letter in the DVD of images, just in case they ask. Easy AND peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails