I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

8/19/2016

Look what I made - Children's photographer Eastern Townships Montreal's South Shore Estrie Rive Sud Enfants

It's sometimes just about impossible to believe I helped make something so completely beautiful. If I hadn't been there myself to watch it all happen, nothing could convince me of it. She's beautiful. And She's growing even more lovely every day.

Here's my 11 year old. ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails